Pastor Ortlund (senior) was pastor of Lake Avenue Congregational Church in Pasadena, California and was pastor to Ralph and Roberta Winter when I worked at the US Center for World Missions. His son wrote about his father's vows on his blog.
On 19 June 2003 my dad wrote down these five vows that he made before the Lord:
1. Vow to give God all the glory in all your successes.
2. Vow to confess your sins and do a thorough job of repentance.
3. Vow never to say anything slanderous or destructive against any of God’s children.
4. Vow not to own anything. Leave all ownership to God.
5. Vow that while you live you will seek to live with enthusiasm and joy by the Holy Spirit.
Then dad quoted Psalm 56:12, “I am under vows to you, O God.”