Friday, December 18, 2009

Carson Pue's Mentoring Leaders

I have outlined a learning project for 2010 to read and create outline summaries for a number of books on organizational leadership--specifically focusing on the organizational development side of that subject.

This is related to my interest in leader development for mission organizations because of my links to the LeaderLink program, and my role as a leadership coach for OMF International and World Team International.

I've just completed an outline summary of the first half of Carson Pue's Mentoring Leaders. This is a 30-page word document. If you would like a copy of that document, contact me at ddougherty@omf.org or David.Dougherty@worldteam.org and I'll send the file by return e-mail. Ask for the Carson Pue summary part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment